Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring Fling VoxBox

It's so exciting to be back reviewing products from Influenster, it's been 11 month since my last Box! First I want to share with you all the products that came inside the box.
First we got the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara retails for $5.99
Retro Glam mascara  brings you a bols, wide eye look fanned out volume, and no clumps for lashes that are up, out and over the top!
I tried it today for the first time and my first impressions were good, I started to see the volume after the second coat and I decided to curl my eye lashes after they were dry and I really like how it made my eye look open.

Next is Kiss Everlasting French Nails retails for $6.49
I have tried Kiss nails before and I seem to encounter the same problem with them, they are too small for my nails beds. I couldn't put them on so I will be sharing them with somebody else who doesn't have my issue.
I would love for Kissnails to overlook at this and realized that like size in clothes and shoes not everybody has the same size in nails too.

I got a Peach Pie Car Freshener from Labor Day Movie. Available on Blu-Ray,DVD and Digital for $19.99
I also got a Playtex Sports Fresh Balance with Odor shield and retails for $3.99 to $4.99
And next is Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Lotion $2.49 for 2.5oz/ $10.99 for 13.5oz
I tested on my hand today and the scent is divine. I can't wait to try on the rest of my body.
And last but not least a Soflips Cube that retails for $3.49.
The packaging looks so cute and taste and smells fruity but has a after minty feeling on your lips.
Have you tried any of these products? or Did you get the Spring fling VoxBox?
I would love to know your opinions.
I hope you have a great weekend since we are so close and thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Roxana.



Disclaimer: I am part of the Influenster community and I was sent all these products to review for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment